1. Log into WordPress Dashboard.
2. Click “All in One SEO”, then “General Settings” in the navigation menu.
3. Scroll down to the “Custom Post Type Settings” section, and click “Enabled” next to “SEO for Custom Post Types” if it is not already enabled.
4. The menu will then drop down and give you additional options. Next to “SEO on only these post types” select the post types you want to use the SEO features on.
5. If you want to set the title tags for your custom post type, click “Enabled” next to “Enable Advanced Options”. Then, check the box for “Custom titles”.
6. The menu will then drop down and allow you to modify the titles for your custom post types. You can click the question mark to see examples of the supported options.
7. After choosing your “Custom Post Type” settings click the Update Options button on the bottom.
Read more in our full article – https://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/wordpress/recommended-wordpress-plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/enable-custom-post-types
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here: